Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag It Like You Mean It

Tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary but because Dan is a turd, he is making me wait until after midnight to celebrate. *sigh* So instead I shall post 7 fabulously entertaining facts about myself. I was tagged by JB at La Belle Ecrivaine. Her blog name is awesome, even though it took me over 5 minutes and 2 translation programs to figure out what it meant. I'm not making it easy for you guys. You have to google it yourself.

Anyway, 7 Things About Me. Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am allergic to everything weird. No nut allergies, no reactions to wheat or lactose. Instead, I am allergic to cucumbers, raw potato and mosquitoes. And I randomly get hives if it's too hot, cold, humid or dry outside. I need to live in a bubble.

2. I used to work at Disneyland and still adopt my Disney phone voice. I've tried to break myself of the habit but much like a two fingered point, Disney has brainwashed it into me.

3. I get into food phases. I will have a phase where all I want to drink is Baja Blast from Taco Bell. Or Tampico. Or water with lemon. The only thing that has never phased out? Diet Coke. Because Diet Coke is the schiznit.

4. I am half ninja. No, seriously. I am half ninja and half Mexican drug lord. Watch your backs.

5. I want Martha Stewart to be my best friend. I figure she'll give me some great organization tips, bake me a molten chocolate cake and then we'd hang while chatting about peonies. I love you, Martha.

6. I often say things just to annoy Dan. He knows I'm doing it on purpose so he doesn't let it bother him but that doesn't ruin the fun for me. Tonight, I spent a good portion of the car ride home from our date singing the only line I know from the theme of The Lion King. Our conversation went like this:
Me: Ooh! The Lion King is in town!
Dan: It's at Gammage. It'll be expensive.
Me: Nants ingonyama!
Dan: It's the professional tour, and I think it's the actual Broadway cast too.
Me: Bagithi Baba!
Dan: Are you even listening to me?
Me: Sithi uhm ingonyama!

7. When I get excited, I talk really fast. When I'm super excited, my voice gets high pitched. When I'm full of caffeine and super excited, it's hard to understand me. Throw in talking with my hands, and I become a lethal weapon.

I tag The Noisy Plume, Tartraz, Thoughts and Biro Sketches, Astro Squirrel Bait, Clever Girl Goes Blog, I Hate So Much and Often Wrong Never in Doubt. All of these ladies are wonderful writers and I'm sure they will entertain us with their lists. Plus, I'm hoping they are all susceptible to peer pressure and blatant butt kissing.

2 comments:

Belle Ecrivaine said...

I think #7 blends with you being a ninja. Instead of being a stealth ninja, you're a weaponized hand-talking ninja. Distract them with your high-piched voice and fast talking, and then BLAM! Your hands came in and knocked them out cold.

Mermanda said...

Number six made me lol a lot. I can see myself doing that. Our poor men.