Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Klick Anniversary



I sat down, anticipating writing a heartfelt, emotional blog about my darling husband and how much I love him. But I found myself at a loss for words. I spend so much time on this blog making fun of him and while it's all in good fun, it's how our relationship is. I can't describe our married life any better than I do daily on here. He makes me laugh, says silly things just to hear my chuckle, he can be a turd but he always remedies it with shoulder rubs or by scratching my back. Our life is fun together and as cliche as this sounds, I love being married to my best friend. We are not perfect, but he tries his darndest to make our life together perfect.
The love of my life has put up with me for 2 years now. 730 days of married life and he is not sick of me yet. Thank you Husband, for putting up with me when I sing theme songs and commerical jingles. Thank you for only rolling your eyes when I make fun of you on the blog. Thank you for silently smiling instead of making fun of me when I say something dumb. Thank you for teaching me things and expanding my view of the world.
Thank you for being you.

Love,
Your Wife

6 comments:

Mermanda said...

Aww. Congrats on your anniversary. Sounds like you two are perfect for each other.

Squirrelbait said...

You can't be married for 2 years already... That means I haven't seen you in 2 years... :-P

Welcome to Elinor Island said...

You are not the only person with a 2 year anniversary today!


Heehee

Congrats!

Unknown said...

congrats! 2 years an forever to go... xo

emilyclare said...

My oh my two years flies! Congratulations to the both of you.. it has been such a joy and delight to hear all your thoughts and hilarious, happy moments together; may there be many more to come!

wegrit said...

Belated congrats on the anniversary! In my defence, I was being kicked out of the UK.

Anyway, what I really wanted to say was that even though I don't know you or Dan, I *love* that picture because even though I don't know you personally and what I do know of you is what I read on your blog, photographs like that one make it so obvious how much you two love each other. It's beautiful!