Friday, September 12, 2008

The One Where I Get All Political


voteforchange.com, originally uploaded by Klick Here.

It's been a crazy week. Vegas, friends moving, friends sent to the hospital, new Fall TV, stamping swaps to finish, watching The House Bunny in order to write a critical review on costume design, contemporary fashion and the preconceived stereotypes society has for sororities. (Yes, actual paper topic.) I had lots of blogs planned, but just haven't had the time to sit down and write them. Because I am a forward thinking member of society, I decided that now would be the perfect time to ignore my work and stand on a soap box.

However, I try to be as PC as possible at all times. I don't like discussing politics with people I don't know because I know politics, much like religion, can be a touchy subject for some. Still, I feel it's very important to use my blog as a way to reach out to people and take a stand.

Go register to vote.

There, I said it. It's out in the open.

Being a leader for change is HARD.

0 comments: