Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pay it Forward

I know I promised to choose a winner on Wednesday. I know it's Sunday. I blame being on a week-long vacation. Or maybe I should have blamed Dan for picking the winner too slowly. Yes, that sounds better. I blame Dan.

Before I announce the lucky winn-ah, I'm going to let the audience know what she's won! By way of a convo between Dan and I in Vegas...

Me: I need to find a gift for the blog candy winner. Keep your eyes peeled.
Dan: Ooh! What's more "Vegas" than this?!?
Me: That's a magnet with a pin up girl in a martini glass...
Dan: I know! Completely tacky Vegas!
Me: Most of my blog readers are female.
Dan: And that's what makes it funny!!
Me: No. Look for something else.
Dan: Does this mean collecting the little fliers for prostitutes that they hand out on the street is a no-go?
Me: We are not giving away free whore fliers as a gift, Husband.
Dan: OK, how about this? It's a bottle opener. With a can opener so that you can open some mixers. And it has a knife! Just in case someone tries to steal your booze!
Me: *snort* It has a knife? In case your bar brawl gets out of hand?
Dan: Hm, yeah. But I think the knife is for looks. It's rounded. I'm trying to cut my finger and it's not even scratching the skin.

Yes, that's right ladies and gents. The lucky blog candy winner has won a bottle opener/useless weapon! You're welcome!

Congrats to Jillian!

Lovely Plume, please email me your address so I can send you this wonderful "treasure."

3 comments:

Jamie Lovely said...

hahaha that's hilarious!

The Noisy Plume said...

YESSSsssSSsSSsssssSSSSSSS!!!

RW is away on a fire in Wyoming...I'll give it to him as a welcome home present!

YEsssssSSSSsSSSsSSS!

The Noisy Plume said...

Oh...by the way...I can't get your email button to work...so you will have to email me so that I can email you!
thenoisyplume@gmail.com
XO