Sunday, June 15, 2008

MMMBop Was Already Downloaded

My iPod was in serious need of a rehaul. I logged onto iTunes tonight and spent a few hours searching for new music. I walked away with the following new playlist:

LFO - Summer Girls. Yes, I finally caved and bought the song.
New Kids on the Block - Summertime. Because the summer of 2008 will be defined by this song on MSN. Just you watch.
Legally Blonde - Ohmigod You Guys. This reminds me of my years in the sorority dorm.
Paula Abdul - Dance Like There's No Tomorrow. I'm not ashamed to say it.
The Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up. Dan says the lyrics are "I want to have groupies," not "I want to have boobies" like I think it is. He's probably right. But my version is better.
Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl. I needed my inspirational song to be on my iPod.
Estelle - American Boy. I have been addicted to this song lately. Especially now that it's been on SYTYCD.
Whitney Duncan - When I Said I Would. It was a freebie download of the week. Country, kinda boring. But it was free so who am I to complain?
Lindsay Lohan - Bossy. Again, not ashamed to admit it.

If you have any real taste in music, you have probably never heard any of these songs. But if you're like me and love cheesy pop, then you should download them too! Or share your favorite cheesy pop song suggestions with me for the next time I go in search of new downloads.

0 comments: