Monday, April 28, 2008

News Report

Husband bought a new car, an '08 Sentra, fully loaded. It has leather and too many techno gadgets for me to figure out. He bought me an energy drink and the new mint M&Ms in return. I view this as a fair trade.
---
I found a new doctor and I love her. She didn't violate me like my last one did. And to combat my evil allergies, she prescribed me allergy meds and cough medicine which hasn't kicked in yet. I am fully expecting to not wake myself up with horrid coughing tonight. Thank you cherry flavored codeine. It could take up to 6 months to get rid of my cough though. Mother Nature is trying to kill me.
---
Dan is the best husband ever and found Core'dinations cardstock for me! He proceeded to buy 4 packs worth. I had planned to have him take a picture of me with my excited bug eyes, but decided to spare you all the horror of that sight. You're welcome.
---
Max has begun to drool. Does anyone know why a cat drools? Or more importantly, how to get him to stop? This trumps him throwing up on my leg. That was at least a one-time thing, but this droll is starting to seep into my skin.
---
This concludes your "Sara has been feeling a writer's block lately so she's doing a cop-out post" update.

2 comments:

The Noisy Plume said...

Oh Lord.

I knew this was the start of something wonderful the first time I read your blog and nearly shot hot tea out my nose while snorting and guffawing in delight over your posts.

You really are the funniest.
I don't mind your writer's block at all!
Carry on...

The Noisy Plume said...

By the way:

Ditto on the violation complaint.