Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm a Blog Sheep

OK, so everyone on MySpace an the blogging world seems to have done this already.
As always, I'm a tad late... So here goes.

Go to http://www.photobucket.com/
Type in your answer to each question in the search box.
Copy the html and paste for the answer.

1. What is your relationship status?
married

2. Who is your celebrity crush? (Not the PC guy, obviously. Well hopefully that was obvious to you all.)

Justin Long

3. Who is your favorite band? (It said "band" so I couldn't list my BFF, Britney Spears.)

Rascal Flatts

4. What is your favorite movie?

Enchanted

5. What kind of pet do you have?

Goldfish

6. Where do you live?

Scottsdale AZ

7. Where do you work? (None of my original answers came up with search results. "Office" will hafta do.)

Office

8. What do you look like? (But with a burrito in my hand and a sombrero topping off the look.)

Photobucket

9. What do you drive?

Nissan Rogue

10. What's your favorite TV show?

30 rock

11. Describe yourself.

crafty


12. What's your name? ("Sara" was photos of random girls. Most of them wearing very little clothing. This seemed more reader-friendly.)

Klick

13. What's your favorite candy?

eating andes mints

3 comments:

emilyclare said...

I have to say those photos are rubbish :p - except maybe you two as ducks and the japanimation of you (which has perfect likeness) - only I want to know if your eyes are naturally ridiculously huge or whether you were "under the influence" at the time?

wegrit said...

Is that an Andes candy? Mmmmmm...

Klick Here said...

Sadly, my eyes can be ridiculously huge. Only when I supah-dupah excited though. That typically involves a chai latte or ice cream. And yes, I would make out with Andes mints if they weren't so easily meltable.