Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The husband speaks...

So Sara decided to tag me. Don't think of it as innocent as it seems though, it's really a test. She says that I won't respond to a post on "our" blog, but not responding would bring pouting and possibly some crying down the road. You win this test of wills wife, and frankly you will probably win all of them for the rest of this marriage. It's OK though, I think that is the way it is supposed to go...

So on to my response, although I really don't think I am a very interesting person.

1.I am horribly addicted to World of Warcraft (yes WOW for all those in the know). Now before you go ostracizing me from civilization I do have some compelling arguments supporting my addiction. Hand eye coordination... everyone wants to be able to catch flies with chopsticks like Mr. Miyagi in Karate Kid. Social interaction... sure I never really know who I am talking to, or if they are accurately representing themselves, but at least I'm not talking to myself. It is a lot more stimulating than watching television, or if you are really good you can do both at the same time. OK that's it, I'm out of arguments...*sigh*

2.In December of 2002 I moved to Arizona. I spent 21 years of my life in Pennsylvania, and it took me 2 weeks to decide to move out here. There is still a large percentage of people that I grew up with that have no idea what happened to me. It's been 6 years and I still haven't talked to anyone from PA...well except for my family.

3.I'm married to a Japican...that one is self explanatory.

4.I over use elipses ...

5.I use a varied assortment of obscure phrases such as : putting the cart before the horse, getting caught between a rock and a hard place, don't count your chickens before they hatch, six in one half dozen the other...and so on. Please don't ask me to explain any of them as I fail miserably at explaining them.

6.With the exception of my current job, I have never spent more than a year at the same job.

7.Did I mention that I am addicted to World of Warcraft? Seventy-six days played and counting, and for those that don't know...that's 76 days of gameplay, that's right 1824 hours...loooooooooove you Sara.

2 comments:

Klick Here said...

#7 is the same as #1. That's a cop out, Husband.

The Noisy Plume said...

Hey Klicks,
I’m going to be here:

Show Time: Friday February 22, 2008 - 8:00 PM
Venue: The Paisley Violin
Address: Interesction of 11th Ave and Grand Ave
City: Phoenix

tonight with a girlfriend.

This is the girl singing:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5056399
and her blog:
http://www.sunnyrisingleather.blogspot.com/

Sara if you can tear Dan away from WOW you could join my Dear M and I for a drink and some music:)

I know you are probably thinking, "Why should we ever talk to this girl again since she hasn't replied to our tag thingy..."
I'm working on it.
I promise:)