Sunday, August 26, 2007

Today's Lesson

Today's Lesson: Dropping not-so-subtle hints gets you presents.

Case Study, a.k.a. "Victim" - Daniel Klick



As some of you may have noticed, although I doubt it since I was very subtle, I needed a new camera. I dropped a hint or two in this blog, randomly mentioned it in conversation and may or may not have played a tape stating this fact to Dan while he was asleep.

What did dear hubby do? He bought me an early anniversary gift! His logic was that I could learn to use it before we went on our anniversary trip. And it would keep me from whining about it for the next month and a half.


A picture a took from my comfy position on the couch. This frame is sitting on the fireplace mantle across the room.

Pudge was impressed with the color accent feature. You can see his excitement in his eyes.

Oscar didn't get excited at first. He seemed more interested in the blinds banging back and forth because of the AC.

Here he is at his favorite perch. We have to fix the blinds every night so our creepy neighbors don't look into our apartment.


Gucci, at her favorite spot. She really didn't care that I have a new camera.

Once it was dark outside, Oscar decided that maybe my new camera was neat afterall.

3 comments:

Candace said...

What a nice husband you have!

Erica said...

Yay! Did you get the canon?

Welcome to Elinor Island said...

Soooo, did you get a screensaver?