Thursday, October 9, 2008

Not Always a Happy Ending

Since it's the month of our anniversary, I have been taken a little more notice than usual of love stories. I'm a sucker for sappy romances.

Sadly, I recently heard of a major love story coming to an end. I don't know how to accurately describe the emotions in my heart right now. It makes me think, if they can't make it as a couple, how can any of us expect to spend the rest of our lives with a soul mate?

Read the full story here

How can we ever expect to find eternal happiness with a millionaire 54 years older than us with a penchant for multiple women? So sad.

2 comments:

The Ex said...

Actually, I was a bit sad when I read that. I mean if Holly and Puffin and can't make it? Who can.

Welcome to Elinor Island said...

I see the empire of the Playboy being a little less classy without Holly. Kendra has not class and Bridget is a birdbrain. *tear*