Sunday, June 8, 2008

Movie Mania

We saw a lot of movies this weekend. Don't Mess with the Zohan. Baby Mama. Princess Bride 2. White Chicks. We also went to the bookstore where I browsed some of the finest literature our world has to offer. What did I end up buying? "The Undomestic Goddess" by Sophie Kinsella and a book about animals that is sure to make me cry. Plus I fell a little in love with Robert Downey Jr. because of a scene from the MTV Movie Awards. This was not a good weekend for brain usage...I think it's getting moldy from lack of intelligent thought.

On the up side, the weekend wasn't a total loss. This marked a full week of being on this new diet and I've lost weight! And I've only attempted to kill Dan once because of low blood sugar! Signs of improvement, people! Whoo!

3 comments:

Belle Ecrivaine said...

I was obsessed with the Shopaholic series by Kinsella, but I only read the first three. I think there were more after that.

Also, what new diet are you on? I'm watching what I eat better and starting to go out for walks (can't afford a gym membership) and I've already lost 5lbs. It's easy, but at the same time it's hard since I have a lack of a proper support system. Good luck!

So@24 said...

Those weekends can be the best weekends!

The Noisy Plume said...

I had the same sort of weekend...except for the movies...I really didn't do much of anything and I don't feel bad about it.
No not at all.

Congrats on shrinking:)