Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I {heart} Weddings!


Wedding Shower, originally uploaded by Klick Here.

I am so behind on my blogging, so apologies in advance for those of you who have me on a blog roll. There will be a couple of posts in a row.

First off, Erica at Tartraz got married. If you don't read her blog yet, you are missing out. She's on her Honeymoon, but spend this week catching up on old posts so you know the hilariousness of her life. Anyway, she had a gorgeous reception which I sadly don't have pictures from. It's Macy's fault. They left the stupid security tag on my dress and I didn't notice until we were already running late so in my haste to change back into normal clothes so we could rush to Macy's on our way to the party, I forgot to grab my camera. Stupid Macy's. If I hadn't gotten my dress for $20, I'd boycott them altogether.
It was very neat to go to her reception and see all the blog characters in real life. I was most excited to see Talia in person! I didn't think it possible, but she looks even cuter in real life! Her momma was not only pregnant with the second baby, but was also a bridesmaid and the caterer! That woman is amazing! (Almost as amazing as the food!)
The wedding was beautiful, the weather was perfect and Erica and Zach looked so happy! I haven't known them for very long, but you could tell that they were in love and perfect for each other. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Tartraz!

0 comments: