Monday, February 4, 2008

Oooh..shiny!


from The Noisy Plume, originally uploaded by Klick Here.

Because Dan is a sucker for puppy dog eyes, I got part of my Valentine's Day gift early. It also helps that I already knew he was buying it for me. I don't do subtle hints, I practically moved his hand on the mouse to order it myself.
The Noisy Plume does some lovely work with gorgeous stones and silver. I had my eye on this necklace from a previous post on her blog and begged her to put one up for sale. Lucky me, she did and she gave me notice that it was available! I immediately told Dan that I needed it. It arrived in a small white box inked with a pattern on the top, a small bit of twine wrapped around it and a tiny pink feather. I would have taken a photo of my wearing it, but my mom took my camera with her to Ohio this week. Thus, you see a stolen photo from The Noisy Plume's Etsy shop.
Thank you Jillian for this fabulous necklace! And thank you husband for not ignoring my whining for presents!

4 comments:

The Noisy Plume said...

Now you're going to be annoyed that you aren't getting anything On V-Day!

Glad you love it.
Glad it made it to you safely.
Wish Dan had a spine.
:)

The Noisy Plume said...

Just kidding.

The Noisy Plume said...

Kind of.

The Noisy Plume said...

:)