Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Resolution Update

It's been 5 whole days and I have not had an energy drink or Starbucks. Sobe Lean Energy drinks do not count by the way. They are a necessary source of Vitamin C.
While I'm on the topic of Vitamin C, it seems like everyone is in some stage of a cold. They are either getting a cold, currently have a cold, or are getting over a cold. Dan's cold turned into walking pneumonia. Rod's became a sinus infection. Erica sounds like she's dying. I have been resisting the urge to spray Lysol in everyone's faces as they talk to me. Seems rude somehow.

1 comments:

The Noisy Plume said...

I would welcome the Lysol.
Anything to rid myself of the virus I have contracted from being sneezed on by second graders while reading "The Magic Raincoat" to them.

They are ungrateful little critters really.

I offer a half hour of entertainment to them and how do they respond??? They bathe me in germs.

Humbug.