Monday, November 19, 2007

Retraction

When coming up with a significantly greedy title for the previous post, I realized I did not post a formal retraction for a previous error in judgement...

Dear Miss Britney Spears,
I was wrong. I love your cd. Please continue with your meth abusing ways and wreckless driving if it means you will continue to bring me quality pop music. No, "quality pop music" is not a contradiction of terms as my husband would argue. Just one thing, could you hire a car service for the boys? That's the only thing about the whole situation that makes me nervous...
But again, I'm sorry. I was wrong. Please, Gimme More.

Sincerely,
Your Head Bopping Fan Forever, Sara

1 comments:

Dan said...

She is serious by the way people...I don't understand it, but Sara likes it...