Monday, September 10, 2007

Subtle Hint Dropping

If I have learned anything from the situation with my camera, it is that whining gets you presents.

I figure if I post this picture for all to see, Dan will take the hint that I want this house. In reality, it's a townhouse. I couldn't get a link to work to the specific model, but it's a 3 story townhouse. Yes, the single family homes are in the same price range and will sell better, but the townhouse is just so darn cute! It has a master suite upstairs where the bathroom and closet are the same size as the bedroom. Sign me up.

We went and looked at all 12 models over the weekend. They are at Higley and Warner if anyone's interested. I loved that the garage doors were on the back of the house, and guests walk up a tree lined pathway to get to the front doors. I loved that they had a range of prices, but all were around or within our budget. I loved that we liked every single floorplan, which is a rarity in the housing industry. And I loved, loved, loved the storage areas that would be perfect for our kittens. The doors are about 2-3 feet tall, although the storage area is almost 5 feet tall and 6-8 feet deep. It would fit a cat condo, their litter box, food, water, etc. no problem. I even pictured doing kitten themed interior design. If I did do kitten interior design though, I really would be a crazy cat lady. Maybe we should scratch that idea. (Heh, punny.)

5 comments:

Dan said...

When you say you would BE a crazy cat lady, you mean what...

Erica said...

Those are pretty. Sara you and I could buy one, and Dan can live in my apartment.

Klick Here said...

I enjoy that idea, mostly because you will decorate it and I will claim that I came up with the brilliant ideas.

Welcome to Elinor Island said...

David and I are checking them out this weekend. YAAY!

Klick Here said...

You are going to love them!