Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Be Part of the Cool Crowd-Fill This Out

Gina sent me this but I am incapable of sending these things via email. I figure that if people want to spend their time doing silly things, let them look for it rather than getting it dumped in their inboxes. You read my blog, thus you are now committed to responding with your own answers. Have fun.

Four Things You May or May Not Know About Me

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Hostess at Coco's
2 Tour Guide at Disneyland
3. Cahier at a gas station
4. Cashier at Michaels and Joanns!

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Awakenings
2. Men in Black
3. Ever After
4. Finding Nemo

C) Four places I have lived:
1. San Jose, CA
2. Herndon, VA
3. Fullerton, CA
4. Phoenix, AZ

D) Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Friends
2. Design Star
3. Heroes
4. Desperate Housewives

E) Four places I have been:
1. The Grand Canyon
2. the ghetto of L.A.
3. on a city bus
4. on a movie set

F) People who e-mail me:
1. Gina
2. My parents
3. Dan's mom
4. Katie

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. crab
2. "White Trash Dinner" (mac 'n cheese, corn and tuna)
3. corn
4. strawberries

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. with Dan
2. at a scrapbook store
3. crafting
4. Disneyland

I) Friends I think will respond:
1. Erica
2. Candace
3. Katie
4. I wish I could say Dan, but I doubt it...

J) Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Christmas
2. our first anniversary
3. finally getting Kitten
4. decorating for Christmas :)

1 comments:

Candace said...

I'm disappointed that Grey's Anatomy didn't make your list. I look forward to that show more than Christmas I think.