Friday, July 13, 2007

Office Supply Fetish

I have a bit of a fetish when it comes to office supplies. I love them. Love. Them. I could spend hours in a Staples, Office Max or in Target's office supply section. My favorite part of school was buying all the new stuff.


Since I now have an office job, I thought it would be the perfect excuse to buy cool office supplies. Unfortunately, cool office supplies are not cheap and I cannot convince myself that I should spend the company's money on stuff just because it is cute.



You, however, are more than welcome to spend your money on cool office supplies for me.








Like these bookends.












Or these cute file and greeting card organizers. They have little application in the workplace, but they'd be super cute at my desk at home. It might even convince me to become organized with my greeting cards and bills. But I doubt it.

0 comments: