Friday, July 20, 2007

I Fail as a Blogger

I told myself over and over that we would post everyday. Since it has been almost 4 days since my last post, I have come to the realization that I lie to myself. It could be the fact that Dan and I are not exciting people. But I'll place all the blame on him.
We saw Die Hardest and Die Forever, or whatever the new Die Hard movie is called. I should preface this by saying that I greatly dislike Bruce Willis. It could be his acting, it could be his monotone voice, or it could just be his face. I'm not sure which is the culprit. I am convinced he knows this since he called the Disney tour line once while I was working and paid me a compliment to my supervisors. Bastard.
Anyway, the movie gets 4 stars. It would have been 3 because of Mr. Willis but Justin Long was in it, which gave it a bonus star. I like Justin Long so much that I stop fast forwarding Tivo whenever I see a Mac commercial. His panic makes me laugh.
The movie I am most excited to see is Hairspray. My friends are either stereotypical males or not into flamboyant musicals, so no one else wants to see it. Since Dan has the privilege of being married to me, he has no choice. Jason and David told him he was "taking one for the team" since I told them that if I saw it on Friday, I would not make them go with me on Saturday. Needless to say, Dan is now their hero.
My next blog will be better, I promise. I have an exciting paper mosaic project planned for this weekend and I'm making Dan make me a headboard. He doesn't know it yet, so don't ruin the surprise.

0 comments: