Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I like sitting.

I have this chair in "Smoke Blue." The cushion is a powdery blue color, which complements the deep chocolate brown wood wonderfully.

I am in love with this chair. I don't think I go a single day without sitting in it. I am now planning on redecorating the office to match my chair. If you have any blue and brown items that you would be willing to donate to a good cause (my happiness,) let me know. I can give you a receipt for your donation.

Anyway, my chair is a few months old now. It is slowly getting covered in cat hair and crumbs. Apparently, I am a messy eater. I am trying to come up with a brilliant way to clean my chair. A method that does not involve me dragging it out of the room to the drycleaners-the cushion is bulky. I tried using my handy little vaccuum that I registered for during the wedding (against Dan's wishes.) It just left my chair with weird streaks in the grain of the fabric. And I still had crumbs in the grooves.

I am taking this as a sign that I should buy a new chair cushion. Possibly one the same color, but wouldn't this green one look amazing?! Potentially a conflict with my blue and brown theme though. I'll have to think about it.



0 comments: